How can I categorise Gemstone?
Gemstone can describe a kind of gem or jewel or precious stone which is formed from mineral crystal and it has been cut and polished to give a proper shape. These kinds of stones available in organic and inorganic ones, pearl, coral and amber come under organic ones, they are mostly used as jewellery and later on they are used by the astrologers.
The characteristics they have are to identify the chemical composition of the gemstones, for example, diamonds are made from carbon, aluminium oxide of rubies, etc. Sometimes, crystals classifications also come from trigonal, monoclinic or cubical crystal systems.
When we speak about the categorization of these kinds of stones, there are about 200 types of natural forms available. There are mainly 7 types of precious and valuable gemstone present, they are:
- Diamond: Diamond is a solid form of carbon that has its atoms organised in a diamond cubic crystal structure. Another solid form of carbon known as graphite is the chemically stable form of carbon at ambient temperature and pressure, but diamond transforms to it very slowly. Diamonds carry many astrologer benefits, they are:
- Natural diamonds, according to astrologers, have exceptional cosmic vibrations that help you improve your general health. This white stone improves your digestive system and urinary tract in addition to healing liver, asthma, and throat issues.
- When there is a discussion going on for diamonds, it always carries positive emotions. Talking about the planet, Venus is described as a planet of Love, and the people who have a strong path with the venus, diamonds are preferable for them. A genuine diamond stimulates giving ideas while removing scared thoughts and evil's consequences. A genuine diamond stimulates giving ideas while removing scared thoughts and evil's consequences.
- Diamond also helps to keep people safe from evil spirits. Buying authentic stones and wearing them correctly is recommended by astrologers to rule over the bad energies around the particular person.
- Diamonds are thought to increase one's self-esteem. Wearing a real diamond greatly enhances your self-confidence because it strengthens the Venusian qualities.
- Pearl: The good thing about wearing the Pearl is it doesn't possess any harmful effects or any reactive energy towards anyone. In Astrology, Pearl symbolises the 'Moon', which means mother, whose main characteristic is highly nurturing, compassionate, and affectionate. Pearl gemstone will always provide positive energy. The Pearl is generally given to Sagittarius, Leo and Pisces because these zodiac signs cannot control their anger as they generally expose themselves with anger. Pearl has benefits, which are:
- Pearl symbolises the 'Moon', which means mother, whose main character is highly nurturing, compassionate, and affectionate toward others.
- The pearl stone instils positivity and courage in its bearer, as well as making them emotionally accessible, kind, and psychologically healthy. It also gives the wearer the desire to travel and discover.
- It generally helps to calm the people down, which helps to fight these kinds of stress.
- Pearl is thought to help maintain the 'Heart' robust and healthy in medical terms. Pearlstone also helped in water-related diseases and preserve our body's water balance.
- Ruby: The general name of Ruby is Manik and is from the mineral corundum family. The chemical composition for Ruby stone is aluminium, iron, chromium, oxygen. Chromium gives a natural pink colour to the stone. Ruby stones are generally used by royals, warriors, etc. And the royalty of these gemstones are still the same, and it increases its value in day to day life. The benefits of the stone are:
- Ruby symbolises 'The Sun' which means the first place in the terms of astrology as a father figure, which impacts the positive vibes in the paternal relationship. Wearing the stone helps to improve the relationship matters.
- You can bring back fame and people notice the hard work one is implying to achieve the success of life.
- Putting the stone under the pillow while sleeping will work as a guard from the evil spirit world and help to get positive vibes.
- According to the astrologer, ruby stones help to solve many problems for people who are not getting married. So, it helps to get connected with the soulmate and get hitched.
- Emerald: Emerald, also known as Panna Rashi ratan, is a highly powerful Vedic astrological gemstone. According to Hindu mythology, the emerald represents many powerful planets, which has a strong influence on the lives of natives. The benefits of Emeralds are as follow:
- The main work emeralds do is financial growth. Wearing a good quality emerald will help to grow financially very fast.
- An emerald stone can be worn to enhance intellectual qualities, according to legend. Students studying for examinations can have the benefit of wearing an emerald stone.
- Oriental Catseye: The cat's eye gemstone, so named because of its striking similarity to a cat's eye, is prized for its healing properties as well as its capacity to improve a person's intellect and knowledge. The fascinating diamond has a unique appearance and mystical qualities that have captivated humans since the dawn of time.
- It is the planet Ketu's gemstone, and it is thought to help us overcome the negative effects of Rahu and Ketu in our life.
- It helps to bring back the luck, it is recommended to businessmen, gamblers, share market traders, etc.
How can I benefit from Blue Topaz?
The Blue Topaz gemstone is a semi-precious stone. It is well-known in the form of jewellery and for its mystical properties, as are other gemstones. It is one of the expensive stones and it is rarely found. The Blue Topaz is found in Australia, Brazil and Burma and they export it to various parts of the country. The benefits of Blue Topaz are:
- It helps people who have a mental illness.
- It helps to heal neck and throat problems.
- Improves the faith in self.
- Help in the improvement of relationship matters.
- Also helps improve my career.
Can OnlyDesi provide information on gemstone jewellery near me at Jaipur?
OnlyDesi always values the customers and providing the best services to them is one of our Motto. One can get their best choice on gemstone jewellery near your area for Jaipur. Our dealers have the best collection of gemstones with them, visiting our website will give you information on the best gemstone shop.
How can I get the authenticity of a certified gemstone shop near me in Jaipur?
One can always get the authenticity of a certification of a gemstone from a shop, by using the gem testing certificate number from the laboratory of the gem testing. It is very hard to find the same certificate for the same stone authorised by a particular laboratory, it is very rare to find the same certificate because there are always differences in the size and weight of the gemstone.
So, if the certified gemstone shop provides the proper certification and also they are renowned then anyone can believe in the authenticity of the shop.
How can I discover Birthstone by Month?
The origin of the Birthstone depends upon the birth month of a particular person. They are as follows:
- January should go with Garnet gemstone.
- February should go with Amethyst
- March should go with Aquamarine
- April should go with Diamond
- May should go with Emerald
- June should go with Pearl
- July should go with Ruby
- August should go with Peridot
- September should go with Sapphire
- October should go with Tourmaline
- November should go with Topaz
- December should go with Turquoise
What is the requirement for becoming a Certified Gemstone Dealer?
There are two labs available in Jaipur and Delhi, who are under NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and calibration Laboratories, as they have no rules, but they provide certification on gemstones under weight, shape, size, amount, colour, and transparency. Gemmological Institute of India (GII) and Indian Diamond Institute (IDI) are the most trusted institutes when somebody wants to get certified on gemstones.