Handmade cosmetics are cosmetics that are made using natural products that are 100% chemical-free and paraben-free. They have no side effects on our skin and provide glowing and healthy skin. The colourant is used for preparing handmade products. It consists of mica, oxide, and lake dyes.
- Mica: Mica natural dust that is used in makeup products like face powder. Mica is mixed with other dyes to produce shining shades.
- Oxide: It is a natural mineral used in makeup products and is good for sensitive skin. Oxide is used to create matte colour shade.
- Lake dyes: Lake dyes are used in lipstick. They are used to create bright colours with a mixture of soluble and insoluble dyes.
How can OnlyDesi help in finding handmade cosmetic products near you?
OnlyDesi is an online platform where you can find handmade cosmetic sellers and get the best products for your skin. We help both sellers and customers to survey various handmade cosmetic products. We provide lists of various sites for fresh handmade cosmetics. We suggest you the best natural handmade cosmetics at a more affordable price.
What types of handmade makeup do OnlyDesi help you in finding near you Kolkata?
We help you to find various types of lush handmade cosmetics near you. They are-
- Concealer- Concealer is a type of colour corrector that is applied under the eyes, near lips, and forehead to hide the dark spot. It is like a foundation but thicker than a foundation.
- Foundation- Foundation is applied all over the face and neck with a blender to make the skin fair and glow. It comes in liquid and cream form and is found in different shades according to skin colour.
- Mascara- Mascara is applied on eyelashes to increase their volume. The eyelashes look beautiful, longer, and thicker.
- Kajal- Kajal is applied to eyes to make them look beautiful and attractive.
- Blush- Blush is a powder cake that comes in different shades. It is applied on the cheeks to make cheeks glow and highlight. Mostly a pink colour blush is applied on the cheeks.
- Lipstick- Lipstick is applied to the lips to give your lips beautiful colour and shape. Lipstick is of different shades like red, pink, purple, violet, etc. The main ingredients included in making lipstick are oil, wax, dye, and different colours.
- Primer- Primer comes in liquid form. It is applied before the foundation smoothes our skin.
- Eyeshadows- Eyeshadow is applied to the eyelids. There are different colours of eyeshadows. It makes our eyelids look beautiful.
- Eyeliner- Eyeliner is applied around the curve of the eyes to provide a beautiful shape.
- Aloe vera Gel for skin- Aloe vera gel is very good for the skin. It provides a cooling sensation to the skin. It can be applied as a mask on the face to remove pimples and dark spots from the face.
Where can you find natural handmade cosmetics near you in Kolkata?
OnlyDesi can help you to find the best natural handmade cosmetics. You can browse our site and open it and search for suitable natural handmade cosmetics. You will get the listings of sellers of handmade cosmetics where you can give the information of your skin tone according to which they will suggest you the cosmetics that will suit your skin.
Why should you choose handcrafted cosmetics near you in Kolkata?
- Handcrafted cosmetics can be applied to overall skin types whether it is oily, dry, normal, or sensitive skin. They do not have any side effects.
- Handmade makeup products are made of natural and herbal ingredients.
- Handmade cosmetics work better on the skin than other cosmetics that have artificial colours, chemicals, and parabens.
- Our skin looks glowing, healthy, and beautiful when we use fresh handmade cosmetics over time.
- You can change the ingredients in the handmade cosmetics according to your skin type to suit your skin.
- Handmade cosmetics can be preserved for a longer period of time.
What are the different types of skin cream found in handmade cosmetics?
There are different types of skincare products found in handmade cosmetics. They are:
- Cleanser: Cleanser is applied all over the face to remove dirt, pollutants, and makeup. It cleanses our face well. You can use it after coming from outside and at night also.
- Scrubber: Scrubber exfoliates our face and removes dead cells from the skin. You can use it two days a week. It helps in reducing dark complexion and makes your skin look youthful and bright.
- Serum: Serum can be applied after cleansing your face. It penetrates deep into your skin and helps in hydrating dry skin. It is usually applied at night before sleeping. It moisturises your skin while sleeping and your skin looks soft in the morning.
- Face Oil: Face Oil is usually applied on dry skin. It hydrates your skin if you apply it to your face and leave it overnight.
- Sunscreen: You can apply sunscreen to the face before going outside in the daytime. It protects your skin from UV rays. It comes in gel or cream form. There are various types of sunscreen which are 100% organic.
- Moisturiser: Moisturiser is a very important skin care product for your skin. You can apply it all over your body and face to make your skin soft and young. It also keeps your skin hydrating. For the best result, you can apply it two times a day in the morning and at night.
- Toners: Toner comes in liquid form. You can apply it to your face after cleansing or after a facial massage or after applying a face pack on your face. It makes your skin fresh and glowing. It is also used for removing makeup and other residues.
- Face pack: A face pack is a pack that is applied all over your face and neck avoiding eyes. Face packs can be used for all types of skin from dry to normal and oily skin. There are different types of face packs in the market.
- Under-eye cream: Under-eye cream is the most important thing for our eyes which removes the dark circle from eyes. It is better to apply under-eye cream at night. It helps to reduce the puffiness and the skin under your eyes looks fresh and youthful.