Your home theatre can be the highlight of your weekends and enhance your movie-watching and game-playing experiences. However, if you have any problems that aren't covered by the guarantee or if the warranty period has passed, you should contact the home theatre repairing centre in Kolkata for home theatre repair near me or just regular service to maintain your gadget in tip-top shape.
What types of problems are seen in a home theatre system in Kolkata ?
The integrated system of receivers, amplifiers, connections, speakers, and source devices makes home theatres prone to persistent issues.
Here are some of the most prevalent issues with home theatres mentioned. We'll also go over some home theatre troubleshooting techniques so you can get back up and running quickly.
- No picture: A dark screen could be caused by a number of factors. The screen or projector, wires, source device, receiver, or remote could all be to blame. To rule out each link in the chain, take little action.
There could be a power issue or a fault with your television or projector if the screen is completely dark. It's also possible that the remote is dead or that the signal from the remote isn't reaching the required sensor. If you can turn on your projector or television manually, the issue is most likely the remote or a broken or detached sensor. Check your power cables and power sources if this isn't the case.
If your screen turns on but doesn't receive a signal, there's a problem farther down the line. Changing the inputs is a good idea. Test a variety of sources, including your cable box and a game console. Verify that all of your cords are firmly attached. If you can't pinpoint the source of the problem, an A/V specialist may be required when you are searching for home theatre repair near me.
- Unresponsive remote: If your wireless remote isn't responding to inputs, make sure it's fully charged or doesn't require a battery change.
If the remote continues to be unresponsive, signal interference may be the cause. Ensure that nothing, such as a cabinet door, is blocking the remote's signal. Infrared (IR) or radiofrequency (RF) sensors (or "eyes") are applied over the built-in sensors on the receiver and other devices in some home theatre installations. The adhesive on these eyeballs can wear off, causing a signal break—the remote speaks to the eye, but the signal doesn't reach the receiver's essential sensor.
If none of the above applies to your home theatre system, it's possible that your remote uses IR while your receiver is set to RF, or vice versa. You can usually match the settings on the remote and the receiver by adjusting the settings on both.
- No sound: A total lack of sound is one of the most common surround sound issues. This normally does not need extensive home theatre sound restoration.
Make sure your sound cords are firmly connected and that all of your devices are turned on. Check your receiver's volume and mute buttons. If the problem persists, use the receiver to calibrate and test the speakers. A new speaker, receiver, or expert home entertainment system repair may be required if there is no sound.
- Poor sound balancing: It is not necessary to be an expert to repair sound system balancing. Check the cable connections behind your speakers and receiver if some speakers are working but others are not. It's possible that you'll need to change the receiver's settings as well.
Use your receiver to re-calibrate if all speakers are functional but the balance is incorrect. The instructions in your user's manual should explain how to do this in detail.
- Audio delay: It's a pain to listen to audio that isn't in sync. Because of the network of gadgets and wires, it's a particular issue with home theatre systems. There may be some lag in the visual signal as the chain grows longer.
Adjust the audio delay setting on your television or receiver to fix the surround sound system audio delay. Usually, only a few milliseconds of correction are required. For more information, consult your user's handbook.
- Poor picture alignment: When utilising a projector for video, even a minor adjustment to the projector's mounting might cause the image to appear crooked or off-centre. To readjust the picture, use the fine-tuning adjustment knobs on your projector. The calibration menu or programme on most projectors will guide you through the process. Keep in mind that you'll have to change your position laterally, vertically, and angularly.
- Tinny or booming audio: The treble is frequently adjusted too high, resulting in tinny or thin sounding audio. Too much bass results in booming noise that rattles the room. Use your receiver to adjust the sounds to your liking.
How OnlyDesi can help in finding the best home theatre repair shop near me in Kolkata ?
OnlyDesi is a platform that allows users to find various home theatre repair near me in one place, ranging from different price ranges.
OnlyDesi is a trustworthy website that lists a large number of verified home theatre repair service centres. OnlyDesi will help you to choose from a wide range of service providers based on your location. It's never been so easy to find a home theatre repair shop near me. You can easily go to the OnlyDesi website or get the OnlyDesi app, which is available for both Android and iOS.
Apply numerous parameters, such as pricing, ratings, and location, to locate the home theatre repair shop near in Kolkata that meets all of your needs and requirements.
What types of issues can I book a home theatre service centre for?
Individuals who own a home theatre system encounter a variety of problems. The following is a list of issues for which you can schedule a home theatre repair service.
- Problem with surround sound
- The system is not operating.
- An issue with the audio or video
- Problem with the Control Panel
- The subwoofer won't turn on, and there are several other issues.
What are the service fees for Home Theatre service centres in Kolkata near me?
The cost of home theatre repair services in Kolkata varies from one specialist to the next. Many additional elements influence the cost of home theatre servicing, in addition to the service provider's competence and reputation. The type of service, the location of the service, the cost of the spare parts used for repairs, and a variety of other considerations are all considered. You can call the service providers listed on Sulekha to get an estimate of the service rates. They will offer you a free quotation based on the services you require.